cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 1

Re: Concur Detect and Oversight

Oversight!

We had Oversight then moved to Detect to keep everything under SAP Concur. It seemed great in the beginning to have a tool that would help us move towards Auto Approvals, using the low-medium-high risk score ranking. But Detect has been a nightmare, their configuration setup is horrendous and time consuming. Simple things like "comments" do not feed into Detect. We have a laundry list of items....We have run into so many issues with Detect and to top it off, Concur support is not able to provide proper support. They are not specialized in Detect and we always have delays in support or just bad support in general. We started going straight to Appzen but they said since we purchased Detect, we have to work with SAP Concur support.  

Highlighted

@Rman68 wrote:

Oversight!

We had Oversight then moved to Detect to keep everything under SAP Concur. It seemed great in the beginning to have a tool that would help us move towards Auto Approvals, using the low-medium-high risk score ranking. But Detect has been a nightmare, their configuration setup is horrendous and time consuming. Simple things like "comments" do not feed into Detect. We have a laundry list of items....We have run into so many issues with Detect and to top it off, Concur support is not able to provide proper support. They are not specialized in Detect and we always have delays in support or just bad support in general. We started going straight to Appzen but they said since we purchased Detect, we have to work with SAP Concur support.  

I would try to talk to AppZen again! Appzen reached out to me a few months back saying that they can now talk to Detect clients  directly and my expeiernce has completely changed with it. Configurations that before I was told isnt possible have been done within minutes talking directly with AppZen.

Highlighted
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi! We are preparing to implement; however, we are looking for feedback on lessons learned. Would you be willing to chat offline?

Highlighted
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi! I work for BD and we are looking to connect with other clients who are using Detect and hear lessons learned. We have heard, from Concur, it is relatively easy to implent but want actual experience from other companies. Would you be willing to chat offline?  

Highlighted
Routine Member - Level 1

Are you a global company? How many currencies are you supporting today?

Highlighted

Can you provide an update on Oversight now that you are past the implementation phase?   Curiuos also on the cost of Oversight vs. Detect.  Thank you in advance.

Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 2

App Zen some how detects alcohol spend at Chic - fil - A, which I think that we can all say is a false statement

Angie Patton
Fanatics
Highlighted
Occasional Member - Level 2

We had a similar experience with "Alcohol" on a car rental.