cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kwold
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Are you joining us for SAP Concur Fusion Exchange?

We're taking our annual roadshow virtual! Join us for two free and complimentary events on August 11 and October 13, where we'll be presenting you with timely and meaningful content you can use right now.

We will emerge from this time stronger together. Businesses across the globe are re-examining who they are, what they stand for, and how they do what they do – making changes and coming out on the other side better than before. SAP Concur is committed to you and helping your business run at its best.

On August 11th, our SAP Concur Fusion Exchange event will focus on how businesses like yours are navigating through change and how you can help your organization adapt. We’ll bring you the latest on reporting strategies, redesigning your policies, managing fraud, and preparing for the return to travel.  See all the latest information here and register today!

Already registered? Tell us what are you most looking forward to hearing/seeing!

19 REPLIES 19
MelissaB50
Occasional Member - Level 3

I plan on attending. Always great training on relevant subjects each event we attend. Most looking forward to the sessions on the return to travel and adjusting to the "new normal" on both the travel and the expense sides. The icing on the cake is hearing Sekou Andrews speak again 🙂

kwold
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@MelissaB50 These will both be excellent sessions! We are looking forward to the event and hope you enjoy it.

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

I am registered and planning on attending as many sessions as possible.  I will miss the in person Fusion Exchange but having access to the education is still the best benefit.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
kwold
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Nancyagfa  We miss seeing you all in person too! But we are very excited to bring the Fusion Exchanges to you virtually. The content for this event is great, timely and very helpful. Can't wait for you to see it!

vskuda

I already cleared my calendar. Even though this is virtual, I get so much out of the Fusion Exchanges. Looking forward to it!

tanglin
Occasional Member - Level 2

Yup!  Already registered and I'm looking forward to it.  As much as I miss the in person version of it, I am sure that it will be very beneficial for me the virtual version as well.  I have attended a few virtual sessions/webinars and it has been so amazing and insightful.

Aldridge73

I am indeed and am looking forward to this eventSmiley Very Happy

Littlelegs likes to travel!
Braam
Occasional Member - Level 1

I'll be there.

Paulaking1
New Member - Level 2

Hi I am looking forward to this session today.  We have a lot of changes going on in the AP space, and hoping we might discover new products to help us streamline some of our processes. 

TracyM

Excited to network with peers and learn about the NextGen

JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Fabulous keynote today!

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
ewheele

I am today, August 11th, I have a co-worker not able to attend today.  How do they register for October 13?

kwold
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ewheele We will launch registration for the October event in mid-September! we'll be sure you receive an invite!

ewheele

Thank you

lmerkel
New Member - Level 2

I am attending and looking forward to the great content!

tanglin

Yes, it was indeed I enjoyed it as well.  Props to Concur for staying on top of current topics and providing us with opportunities to learn more.

tanglin

Definately!  I look forward to it each year.

khankin
New Member - Level 2

I have attended today and it has been great.  A big thanks to Concur for organizing this event!

amwebster1
Occasional Member - Level 1

logged in first thing today!