cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Securing Third-Party and Supply Chain Access to Critical SAP Applications with Zero Trust

Today’s distributed supply chain workforce thrives on direct connectivity to critical applications and infrastructure. However, businesses turning to their old guards – VPNs – to connect third party partners and supply chains are unable to seamlessly secure access in a cloud-forward world. In fact, a recent report found that half of IT professionals witnessed attacks against their VPNs with the rise of remote work. With an additional attack surface to monitor, a new approach is needed to guarantee connectivity to critical applications for greater business agility.

Join our panelists Roland Costea, CISO of SAP RISE, Michael Scholler, Head of IT infrastructure and Services of Schmitz Cargobull, Binil Pillai, Global Director Security Solutions of Microsoft and Raj Krishna, SVP Product Management of Zscaler to learn how to:

• Mitigate risks and fortify against adversaries exploiting legacy access approaches including VPNs
  • Effectively enable 3rd parties to critical SAP applications while ensuring supply chain security
  • Implement a zero trust strategy for 3rd party and supply chain access using least privilege principles

Dates:

• AMS: Tuesday, November 8, 2022 | 11:00 AM PT | 2:00 PM ET 
  • EMEA: Wednesday, November 9, 2022 | 10:00 AM BST | 11:00 AM CEST
  • India: Wednesday, November 9, 2022 | 10:00 AM IST | 3:30 PM AEDT
  • APAC: Wednesday, November 9, 2022 | 11:00 AM SGT | 1:00 PM AEST

Register today!

About This Author
MitchellW
I am our Community Strategy Retention & Demand Manager here at SAP Concur, and have been with Concur since 2017. Some of you may recognize me from the LinkedIn Client User Group back in the day, which I managed and moderated. I am thrilled that we now have this evolution to Community available, and hope you are taking full advantage of our resources, groups, and forums. Please reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns about our Community, or just to say hello!