cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask Me Anything (AMA): Health & Safety at SAP Concur Fusion in Orlando

0 1 739

Ask Me Anything: January 12, 2022 from 11am PT/2pm ET to 2pm PT/5pm ET.

Interested in attending SAP Concur Fusion or already registered, but have some questions about staying safe in Orlando? Join us for an AMA with SAP Concur Fusion's Health and Safety coordinator, Jessica Kurowski. During the AMA, Jessica and Fusion staff will be online dedicated to answering your questions on CLEAR, vaccine verification, COVID-19 testing, social distancing, masking, and all of the measures we're taking to ensure we can gather in person safely. 

How to Join

1. Become a member of the SAP Concur Fusion Group on the Community
  2. On the day of the event, there will be a dedicated thread within the Fusion Event Group titled Ask Me Anything (AMA): Health & Safety at SAP Concur Fusion in Orlando
  3. Post your questions in the thread to have them answered live. We'll open the thread the day before so you can pre-populate your questions if you prefer. 

By joining the SAP Concur Fusion Group, you'll also get regular updates about the exciting activities and 150+ sessions we are planning for you, and be able to network with other registrants and attendees.

Staying Safe in Orlando with Health Pass by CLEAR 

We are committed to the health and safety of all event attendees. To facilitate our collective safety, attendees of SAP Concur Fusion must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours prior to arriving at the event. Masks are also required for everyone at SAP Concur Fusion, and an interaction comfort level indicator will be provided upon onsite arrival. 

We’ve partnered with Health Pass by CLEAR for secure, digital proof of COVID-related health insights via the free CLEAR mobile app. Learn more about onsite precautions here.

About SAP Concur Fusion

SAP Concur Fusion is our flagship user conference. Customers join SAP Concur Fusion to optimize their investment in SAP Concur and be empowered to influence organizational change, so that their business is ready for anything. When you attend Fusion, you'll have access to educational and training opportunities, the opportunity to engage with and expand your community, and find inspiration to take the next step. Learn more and register for the in person or virtual event.

1 Comment
About This Author
erinmolnar
I creating engaging digital experiences and events that highlight the value of SAP Concur solutions. I live near Detroit with my family and we like exploring and eating new foods!