cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
denisbroadinst
Occasional Member - Level 1

"Unable to retrieve rates for this hotel" for all hotels

Hi all, I'm trying to (re)book a hotel, and now all hotels are showing up with an error "Unable to retrieve rates for this hotel". I've already checked that my cookies etc. aren't blocked, and I was able to use this system earlier. I've noticed there's a service disruption on the status page atm - could you confirm if this is related? Thank you

1 Solution
Solution
denisbroadinst

OK the page said they increased memory on their backend, which seemed to help well enough for me.

I was able to book the hotel I wanted, but quite a few were still showing errors when I tried to load too many of them at the same time.

So it seems like the backend is really strained and locks up under too many queries..

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Almeatra17
New Member - Level 1

I'm having the same issue but I get the "NOT AVAILABLE" label for all the hotels list

denisbroadinst

Looks like the issue is confirmed, good to know they're investigating: https://open.concur.com/details/p1/us2/Travel/2023-05-08T-0400

Solution
denisbroadinst

OK the page said they increased memory on their backend, which seemed to help well enough for me.

I was able to book the hotel I wanted, but quite a few were still showing errors when I tried to load too many of them at the same time.

So it seems like the backend is really strained and locks up under too many queries..

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue since a few days. I narrowed down my search results to 7 hotels which is not too much in my view, but the same problem still occurs. With some of the hotel options it says Not available - Unable to retrieve rates for this hotel.

Can someone please suggest or fix this issue?