cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eric4x4
Occasional Member - Level 2

"Find an airport" and "Nearby Airports" feature removed/missing

I am desperately trying to find reasons to still make use of Concur travel, but SAP keeps removing every single feature that I need.

I travel to a LOT of remote towns and unincorporated areas that are sometimes hours from any major airport, but still far enough away that I have to fly, then drive.

With that, as with so many other features you have removed, I would dearly appreciate if you brought back the "find an airport" feature so I don't have to go to Google maps and/ or each of the airline websites individually which completely defeats the purpose of using Concur in the first place.

Eric4x4_0-1705856648074.png

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Eric4x4 What did you try typing into the To field? I see in your screenshot it is blank?

What city are you trying to search for? Let me know and I'll give it a try as well to see if I have any issues.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Eric4x4
Occasional Member - Level 2

In the previous version of Concur, directly below the airport field there was a link to "Find an Airport". If you opened the field, there would be a check box for "find multiple airports".

Both of these links are gone. Typing the name of an airport does me ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD as I an trying to find an airport NEAR that city.

As an example, I am trying to travel to Dickenson, ND and I was trying to find some airport *OTHER THAN DICKENSON*, so typing the name of Dickenson airport is completely useless to me.

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Eric4x4 Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. You should be able to type in the city name and a list of options nearby would appear. Do you not see the same?

leedau_0-1706024988050.png

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.