cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kahrrich
Occasional Member - Level 2

"Book for a Guest" - Date of Birth & Middle Name fields have been removed!

I have booked more than 300+ flights on behalf of guests. The last three times I have tried to "Book for a Guest" the fields to include Date of Birth and Middle Name have been removed. Now I receive some email from "

Travel Support <travelsupport@ganttravel.com>" asking me for Date of Birth and/or Middle Name!

I end up on the phone with a representative from GANT Travel Management when this is actually a problem with SAP Concur. 

PLEASE SEND HELP ASAP!! I book flights regularly on behalf of my employer.

Thank you
6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kahrrich so I'm clear in what you are saying, previously when you were booking for guests you would have the option to add the date of birth and middle name for the guests, but now you don't get that option?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kahrrich

Correct. I no longer have the fields to input the following;

• Middle Name
  • Date of Birth
I used to be able to input that data, but no longer have the option. If I could speak with a human being over the phone it would be absolutely amazing instead of being routed on the phone thru operators/robots.

kahrrich

Any assistance would be amazing.....

@KevinD 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kahrrich I posted your question internally. I'll let you know if I get a response.

Your company doesn't have our User Support Desk feature and you are not listed as an Authorized Support Contact. That is why you cannot get someone on the phone.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Mchiarolanza
New Member - Level 1

I'm having the same issue!  They took away guest on the concur travel through the internet and now we can't book travel for external people!  This is a huge issue for me.  We will get changed more money now because we have to call to book our travel !  I'm going to raise this issue with my company!  Not financially feasible for sure!

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Mchiarolanza Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I am sorry for your experience. This is something that you will need to address with your Concur Administrator. I will send you a Private Message with someone you can reach out to. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator