Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

how to obtain a list of employees indicating whether email1 is verified or not

Hello,

Please, could someone tell me how to obtain a list of employees indicating whether email1 is verified or not?

We need the list of employee who don't have the email1 verified.

BR,

Josep

1 Solution
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @cjmarimo ,

As per my understanding, the information is not available for use in Concur intelligence.

Assuming that you are a Authorized Support Contact, my suggestion would be to raise a case with Concur support team. I would assume that they will be able to download the information from the database and share with you over the case. Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @cjmarimo ,

As per my understanding, the information is not available for use in Concur intelligence.

Assuming that you are a Authorized Support Contact, my suggestion would be to raise a case with Concur support team. I would assume that they will be able to download the information from the database and share with you over the case. Hope this helps.

On 09/24/2023, we open the case 308981 - Employee Report with email1 is verified or not- it's necessary to a lot of Booking funciona... on Customer Influence Website. 

And we requested that some of the reports with employee data contain this information (email1 and its status).