Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

how to obtain a list of employees indicating whether email1 is verified or not

Hello,

Please, could someone tell me how to obtain a list of employees indicating whether email1 is verified or not?

We need the list of employee who don't have the email1 verified.

BR,

Josep

1 Solution
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @cjmarimo ,

As per my understanding, the information is not available for use in Concur intelligence.

Assuming that you are a Authorized Support Contact, my suggestion would be to raise a case with Concur support team. I would assume that they will be able to download the information from the database and share with you over the case. Hope this helps.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @cjmarimo ,

As per my understanding, the information is not available for use in Concur intelligence.

Assuming that you are a Authorized Support Contact, my suggestion would be to raise a case with Concur support team. I would assume that they will be able to download the information from the database and share with you over the case. Hope this helps.

Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüssen,

Rohan Patil
SAP Concur Community enthusiast
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

On 09/24/2023, we open the case 308981 - Employee Report with email1 is verified or not- it's necessary to a lot of Booking funciona... on Customer Influence Website. 

And we requested that some of the reports with employee data contain this information (email1 and its status).