cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaymareth
New Member - Level 1

flight help

I am looking to book a flight from home to Texas, then returning home from a different airport in Texas. Is there an option to book return flight from a different airport?  

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kaymareth you should be able to use the multi-city booking option. See my screenshot below. If you don't see this option, then you would probably need to just book two separate one-way tickets or call your company's travel agency to book it.

KevinD_0-1650921957108.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
b144161
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I am having the same issue, but with different cities in CA. When I go in to book my flight, it doesn't give me the option to choose one-way/round-trip/multi-city. Please see the screen shot via this link https://ibb.co/JrkNw3j

I am not sure what to do next after selecting my first flight from TPA - SAN. There is no way for me to choose my returning flight from MCC - TPA.

Thanks for your help,

Brittany

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@b144161 the issue is because you have selected Southwest as the outbound flight. Southwest cannot be mixed with any other airline, so it is likely that for your second segment, there aren't any Southwest options. 

Also, are you driving from San Diego to Sacramento? The system sees you landing in SAN, but then departing your next flight out of Sacramento. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.