cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jmunsof
New Member - Level 1

employee id info is incorrect

hello my employee id is not correct and i can not change the info myself please reach out to help me change the info i have my id info when ready

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jmunsof hello there. This community site isn't SAP Concur Support and most of the members here are customers just like yourself, so they will not have access to help you with an employee ID issue. c

Now, looking at your email address, I can tell you that several other JCI employees have posted here on the Community. In working with them, I learned that JCI has their own process for getting employees help with issues such as yours.

What you need to do is log in to your SAP Concur account (not this community). From the SAP Concur home screen, click the Read More tab at the bottom of the Company Notes section. In the Company Notes section, you will see there is a link provided by your company to submit a Help ticket. This is what you can do to get your issue resolved. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.