cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zartun
Occasional Member - Level 1

concur travel

I am a full time hospitalist in NJ via envision. I don't need to travel as part of my job. I never need to use concur travel tab before. We as a group of hospitalists ended up staying at hotel because of snow storm about 18 inches. We won't make to hospital the next day if we didn't stay at hotel. It was not even easy to get hotel room. No booking online was available on that day. We all ended up calling hotel and said that we worked in the hospital and we were on call on the next day. Hospital other workers such as other consultants and nurses who were on call the next day stayed at the same hotel. Some of the consultants didn't even round on that day. Management from hotel only provided the rooms with discount prices when we told them we were the health care workers. All of us hospitalist didn't use concur travel at all. We were not familiar with concur travel at all. When we submitted the exceptional situation for travel expense, we were told that it was not reimbursed because we didn't use TSI. Funny enough, we didn't even have concur travel tab to book online. It appears to be discriminated among employees who can use travel expense. Our previous site director used to stay at the same hotel and he was able to do that for no emergency situation but not for us who were on call during inclement weather. 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zartun it sounds like you will just need to get some sort of written approval from the appropriate person at your company stating that you are allowed to submit the hotel expense. You can then provide a copy of the written approval (like attaching a receipt) to the expense so those reviewing can see the approval.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.