cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ARIKAF
Occasional Member - Level 1

concur mini boot camp

Good Day, 

Me and my colleague were supposed to attend in Concur Mini boot camp in Vienna VA, starting Nov 5, but me missed the registration deadline, and now the Concur Mini boot camp is fully book and the next course in will be in the second half of 2020, which is very bad for us. 
I'm trying to find out if you do this kind of course in other places in the world but can't find such information on your site. 
I would appreciate your help.

Regards 
Arik 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arik,

You are looking for a bootcamp about SAP Concur Travel, correct? 

What you can do is send an email to: training@concur.com and in the email, describe what kind of training you are looking for. If our Learning and Knowledge group offers the training, then we can help. 

I'm not sure what group is doing the training in Vienna and my Travel contact said they do not have registration deadlines for signing up for their classes, so we are trying to figure out which group is providing this training and whether or not our group might have what you are looking for. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Arik,

You are looking for a bootcamp about SAP Concur Travel, correct? 

What you can do is send an email to: training@concur.com and in the email, describe what kind of training you are looking for. If our Learning and Knowledge group offers the training, then we can help. 

I'm not sure what group is doing the training in Vienna and my Travel contact said they do not have registration deadlines for signing up for their classes, so we are trying to figure out which group is providing this training and whether or not our group might have what you are looking for. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ARIKAF
Occasional Member - Level 1

Dear Kevin, 

Thank you for your kind help.
I contact  training@concur.com and they sent us the training location and dates in the up coming month.
Thank you and regards 

Arik