cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bkwilliams
Occasional Member - Level 1

cannot edit a travel request

I have a travel request that has been approved but I need to edit it. I do not having anything in my Upcoming trips list. Is this because I haven't "closed" my request in order to edit my upcoming trip? Or can I not edit it for some other reason?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bkwilliams a travel request is separate from a travel booking. Having a travel request created and approved, does not create your travel reservation. The travel request is also termed as a trip pre-approval, meaning you are not approved to do a booking. 

Do not close your request. This will lock it from everything. 

Because the request is approved, you cannot edit it. You will need someone to send the request back to you. If you open the request, you should see a tab labeled Audit Trail. It will show you who the last person was to approve it. That is where I would start. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bkwilliams
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Kevin. When you say "you will need someone to send the request back to you", is that likely to be my manager who has the permissions to approve the request. Or is it someone else?