cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jagdeepd
Occasional Member - Level 1

cancellation failed

I tried to cancel a hotel reservation. Appeared to work but then came back with "error encountered". Trip finally disappeared from my trip library but i've not received a cancellation confirmation email. So how do i verify that the trip truly has been cancelled? Who can i contact a SAP Concur to deal with this? 

Thanks. 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jagdeepd I would contact the hotel directly. If the trip disappeared from SAP Concur, then according to the system it is canceled, but confirming with the hotel directly will be the best option. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jagdeepd I would contact the hotel directly. If the trip disappeared from SAP Concur, then according to the system it is canceled, but confirming with the hotel directly will be the best option. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jyehainsworth
New Member - Level 1

I had the same issue and only realised it once I was charged from the hotel for a no-show.

What are my options to recover this fee through SAP?

lfarrel1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi ... what was the answer to this? It's also happened to me .... i cancelled the hotel in Concur, got an error message even though it showed as withdrawn and have now been charged??