cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chelsearae11
New Member - Level 1

Why does Concur ask you to input your middle name every time you book something?

This has been happening for over a year now. Any time I search for travel, it tells me that I need to go to my profile and fill in my middle name. Every. Single. Time. Is there a fix for this?

2 REPLIES 2
lisago12
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello Chelsearae11, Happy Monday! I would check with your company's admin to see how they have your first, middle and last name set up with your HR department. If your company only has a first and last name listed this will change your profile everytime they do an employee import update. If your company only has your first and last name you can ask them to update your name or if your name is correct with your company please open a support ticket and our SAP Concur support team will be happy to assist you with your profile. Have a great rest of your day!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@chelsearae11 on your profile did you try checking the No Middle Name checkbox and saving?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.