cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DavidJaszczak
New Member - Level 1

Who is my Travel Admin?

Good day,

I am missing the Concur Travel portion to my account. How may I find who my Travel Admin is to request access to the Concur Travel tab?

Sincerely,

David Jaszczak
1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DavidJaszczak I'm sending you a private message with two names.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DavidJaszczak I'm sending you a private message with two names.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
qkt784
New Member - Level 1

@KevinD I have the same issue. Please may I request info as to who my travel admin is?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@qkt784 I sent you a private message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Ian_Jeffrey
New Member - Level 1

@KevinD I have the same issue. Please may I request info as to who my travel admin is?  I did have access to the Travel aspect of Concur but it has disappeared in the last 4 weeks?

cneill
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD I am having trouble getting started on this app. Can I also request who my travel admin is. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cneill I'm sending you a private message with some names. In looking, I didn't see that you are set up with an SAP Concur profile, so that is the first thing that will need to be done.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
markhas
Occasional Member - Level 1

I also have the same issue, if I could request info on travel admins please?
Thank you, 

Sarah Markham