cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zoey1182
Occasional Member - Level 1

Where to find airline credits

On Tuesday I had to cancel an upcoming trip that was scheduled to leave on 8/8 and due to the fact I selected a non-refundable ticket I didn't get my money back. I was advised I was provided a credit for the same airline I selected. I'm ok with that, but I was going to re-schedule my trip with new dates and I wanted to use said credit. When I went to re-purchase the flight it's asking for me to pay the full amount. I wasn't sure if that was normal and it'll show the credit somewhere else? I still have an outstanding expense on my profile, but obviously I didn't want to expense it since I'm not using it. Any help is appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@zoey1182 usually when you rebook on the same airline, the credit should be applied automatically. However, as a safety net, speak to your company's travel agency and have them do the booking to ensure the credit is applied. 

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.