cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pmei
Occasional Member - Level 2

Where do I get receipts from Concur Travel to fill in my Expenses ?

Dear Support,

I am getting my expense report ready after a business trip. Concur Expense requires to upload receipts for airfares etc. that I have booked via Concur Travel, but I didn't get any receipts. Please let me know where I can find the receipts to be uploaded in the expense reports.

Thanks and best regards.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pmei I would call your company's travel agency and see if they can provide you a copy of the invoice or the booking showing the price of the flight.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pmei I would call your company's travel agency and see if they can provide you a copy of the invoice or the booking showing the price of the flight.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
thegolfingpilot
New Member - Level 1

Not a good answer. No calls available. 

@thegolfingpilot what do you mean, "no calls available"? Can you please clarify for me?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey