cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shane1234
Occasional Member - Level 1

When are new hotels available?

Hello! Marriott Just opened a new Fairfield Inn & Suites in Palmdale, CA a month or two ago, but I am still not seeing it as an option in Concur. Any Idea when I could expect to see this in the system? Thanks!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shane1234 I was able to find the hotel. See my screenshot taken from a search I did about 10 minutes ago. It's possible your company has some rule in place preventing it from showing in a search. 

KevinD_0-1651530276923.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shane1234 could you provide the full name and address of the hotel you expect to see, please? I want to reference it to a hotel I found in Palmdale.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
shane1234

Hi Kevin! It's Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Palmdale West. 

https://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/wjffi-fairfield-inn-and-suites-palmdale-west/overview/ 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shane1234 I was able to find the hotel. See my screenshot taken from a search I did about 10 minutes ago. It's possible your company has some rule in place preventing it from showing in a search. 

KevinD_0-1651530276923.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
shane1234

Hi Kevin- I checked again this morning and it was there! Must have just added it. Thanks for the help!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@shane1234 TA DA! LOL. Glad it was there. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey