cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Berkey64
Occasional Member - Level 2

When I choose airline seats on Concur, they do not transfer to my airline when I check in.

I made seat selections when I booked my travel on Concur. When I go to JetBlue (and I THINK it happened with Delta) the seat selections do not transfer and I have to choose between a middle seat (free) or PAYING for a seat.  No other options were available and my choices were not represented.  How do I choose seats and have them recognized by my carrier of choice?

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Berkey64 I'm not sure why your seats weren't honored, but have you entered your seat preferences on your Concur Travel Profile? If not, give that a try and see if it helps the situation. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Berkey64

Yes, my seat selection is in my profile.

Berkey64

Here I am again having to choose my seats at check in with my seat selection through concur not being honored. I am forced to pay or choose middle seats. How can I fix this?

Berkey64

I just checked in and again, not honored. All my profiles are up to date. Is it you or the airline? This is frustrating!

drewholwerda
Occasional Member - Level 1

I have two upcoming flights, both on United and my seat selections I had chosen and that were confirmed on the Concur reservation and print out, now are not honored at UA. Only middle seats left or I have to pay to get the desired seat.

Berkey64

I called my airline directly. Because I chose the basic fare, I don't have the option to choose seats. But Concur was letting me. That's a disconnect between the two platforms.