cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nedinator
New Member - Level 1

What happens if I adjust my fight??

Hello

I initially had a flight booked to leave Perth on the 15th of January, but I was told that was the incorrect date and I had to leave Perth on the 14th of January. Malaysia airlines allows one free adjustment, so I would've had to pay extra anyway. This resulted in me having to spend an extra $285 to adjust the flight as leaving on the 14th was more expensive than leaving on the 15th. When I forward my intinery to plans@tripit.com, it just thinks my flight cost $285, because that hows much it charged me to change the date. If I forward both itinieries, it thinks theres 2 passengers. How do I go about fixing this?

Cheers.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nedinator if you could further clarify the issue that would be great. Is the issue that you don't see the correct and full amount of what you paid for the airfare in Concur Expense for submission? Did you book your flight using the Concur Travel booking tool or another tool? I'm asking because plans@tripit.com is use for two main reasons: 1. To get your travel plans into your SAP Concur account when the trip was booked outside of Concur Travel and 2. To get the trip added to the TripIt app for trip tracking and notification purposes.

I'll await your reply.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.