cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rubyblu89
Occasional Member - Level 1

Weird error message when trying to find flights to book

I'm trying to book a flight, and I'm getting this error message. Any idea what's happening? 

We're Sorry...

We encountered an issue that prevented us from completing your request.
Error from reservation system:
SABRE PROFILES SAFE MODE NOT AVAILABLE
1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rubyblu89 you will need to contact your company's travel administrator to have them fix the issue. If you need a booking to be completed, call your company's travel agency. They should be able to get you booked while the issue is being fixed. 

Look in the Company Notes section of the SAP Concur home screen. Oftentimes companies put contact information for who to reach out to for issues/help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rubyblu89 you will need to contact your company's travel administrator to have them fix the issue. If you need a booking to be completed, call your company's travel agency. They should be able to get you booked while the issue is being fixed. 

Look in the Company Notes section of the SAP Concur home screen. Oftentimes companies put contact information for who to reach out to for issues/help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Baptistin
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

I am getting the same issue...I don't see anything useful in the Company Notes section. Any other way to resolve this please? 

rubyblu89
Occasional Member - Level 1

It's been a while, but I believe that I eventually found the phone number to call and the issue was resolved after that. I'm sure every company is different, but I just had to dig on my company's website around until I found the number. It wasn't on the Concur website, it was on my company's portal page (before going to Concur.)