cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sasha_madfes
Occasional Member - Level 2

Users do not see custom text when booking using mobile app that they do see using a web browser

We have various custom messaging setup that informs our users about various things (such as which car rental companies we have direct bill accounts with, that they should not add Hotels to existing reservations and instead should make a Hotel only booking, what they need to do if making a same day Hotel reservation, etc).

The custom text only shows to users if they happen to be using a web browser to make their travel reservations, however 99% of our employees use the Mobile app.

Please ensure the messaging shows in the mobile app as well.

4 REPLIES 4
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @sasha_madfes 

On this platform we are not able to perform tests or have visibility of your set up system. Some of the Concur people here maybe more able to help you as you would have technical support by opening a Support ticket within the Concur application.

I am aware that for visibility the mobile application is different from the online web browser application, however warning should be visible. My guess is that the settings on warnings on mobile application is set up ONLY for Concur's standard warnings and not company's designed, however I would pass the topic to someone who can better clarify or share with their team.

@KevinD 

can you please clarify or provide additional details on this topic? Thank you.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sasha_madfes I asked our Mobile Support team about this and the response is that custom messaging/text is not supported in our Mobile App. I believe someone has submitted a solution suggestion to get this feature added to mobile. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sasha_madfes
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thanks - @KevinD where can I go to vote on the solution suggestion?

@sasha_madfes follow these steps:

1. Log into SAP Concur
2. Click Help
3. Click Contact Support. This will open the SAP Concur Client Support Portal
4. Enter the Solution Suggestion number in the search bar as: SS-0000026243
5. Click Search and the Solution Suggestion Results will be returned
6. Click View next to the Solution Suggestion
7. Click Promote or add a comment

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.