cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jrajski1
Occasional Member - Level 2

User that is an Admin Assistant cannot get to the travel page when booking travel for herself

Hi all, I am a newish admin (used to be an admin, but took 2 years off) anyhow, I have a user that cannot get to the travel page for her own profile.  She gets the something went wrong guy with the sign saying we have encountered a problem with your travel profile...  do any of you know of a work around?  Pls and thank you!!!

1 Solution
Solution
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @jrajski1 

it could be for a various things, and from this position I don't have access to your system.. I go as guessing.. for me most probable, if the person has access to the tab "Travel", there is most likely something wrong with the user travel profile set up with the Travel agency. Did you (or the system administrator) inform the Travel agency if they push the profile through? Or there are some errors on their side too? 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @jrajski1 

it could be for a various things, and from this position I don't have access to your system.. I go as guessing.. for me most probable, if the person has access to the tab "Travel", there is most likely something wrong with the user travel profile set up with the Travel agency. Did you (or the system administrator) inform the Travel agency if they push the profile through? Or there are some errors on their side too? 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Many times, we have found the issue is with the Frequent Traveller Programs. If any of the letters/numbers are wrong, they will create a profile failure. I would suggest having the person check their preferred programs. If you have a Travel Management Company, they  should be able to see where in the profile the failure is, if that does not work.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jrajski1 is this person still experiencing this issue?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jrajski1
Occasional Member - Level 2

Yep!  I contacted the Travel Agent and it ended up she had a hyphenated last name in Sabre, but not in her concur profile.  The Travel Agent said Sabre does not like any hyphens so he removed it and like magic, it was fixed.  Thanks guys for all your help!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jrajski1 great to hear. It's always nice when it is a simple fix. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.