cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Balderman1
Occasional Member - Level 1

User has Inactive Profile and unable to book for them..

I have a user who I book travel for that shows their profile status as "inactive". It allows me to pick out flights, hotels, etc. but will not follow through with actually booking. I have gone through my HR and they said they "activated" the profile and that the "inactive" status is not the issue.. can someone weigh in? It is the ONLY difference on the front end that I can tell between this user's profile and everyone elses.

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Balderman1 Please send me a private message with the name and login ID of the user so I can review the profile.  To send a private message, click on my User Name and then click on Message.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Balderman1 does your organization also use Concur Expense? If so, did HR activate the profile from a Travel Admin screen? I'm asking because with our commercial version of SAP Concur, Concur Expense controls the profile when a customer uses both Concur Travel and Expense. While it is possible to activate or deactivate a profile from the Travel side, that might now actual change the profile. Does that make sense. 

I'm guessing based on your email address, you work for a government agency and are using the ConcurGov version of SAP Concur. Correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.