cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lauren_clack
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unused ticket about to expire and nobody can help me

Called our company Amex card for help figuring this out and they told me to contact Concur support except apparently we have no support. It's supposedly Concur's fault why my unused ticket didn't apply to my travel even though I followed directions. Amex support told me this was his second occurrence that day. My credit is about to expire and now I'm on the hook for paying for a ticket I shouldn't have to. Can someone please help me by extending / transferring this credit??

3 REPLIES 3
RodeoMike31

Lauren,

I had the same issue. The only thing that I was able to do was contact the airline directly. Give them the unused ticket number, and they should be able to pull up the unused ticket. The airline should be able to apply the credit and book your new ticket over the phone. 

*the ticket number should be located on your concur home page when you click the little notification that you have an unused ticket.

lauren_clack

Thank you so so so much! I will try that

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lauren_clack although the system should automatically apply the unused ticket to your next booking, as long as you are choosing the same airline, the fulfillment of that unused ticket is done by the travel agency, not SAP Concur. I was in your site and was reading in the Company Notes section and it says to contact AMEX GBT for the following. The reason you don't have Support is because your company chose to handle issues internally. When it comes to Travel issues, AMEX GBT is where your company wants to go for help. 🙂

KevinD_0-1673370993513.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.