cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lfrancis
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unused Airline Ticket

How long does it take for an unused airline credit to appear in the Concur profile after canceling the reservation?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lfrancis from what I read on this subject, this would depend on whether or not your company is doing an unused ticket import or not. If they are, it could be something that runs as an automated job every day at a certain time (likely at night) or it might be something that is done manually at certain times of the day. And, it could be that the unused ticket import is not happening at all.

I would say that if you cancel a ticket, you would see it the next day, if the unused ticket import is occurring. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lfrancis from what I read on this subject, this would depend on whether or not your company is doing an unused ticket import or not. If they are, it could be something that runs as an automated job every day at a certain time (likely at night) or it might be something that is done manually at certain times of the day. And, it could be that the unused ticket import is not happening at all.

I would say that if you cancel a ticket, you would see it the next day, if the unused ticket import is occurring. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lfrancis
Occasional Member - Level 1

This is very helpful, thank you!