Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pmei
Occasional Member - Level 2

Unable to update personal information

Dear all,

When I enter the SAP Concur website, I get this message in a blue banner :

"We're sorry, but Travel has not been fully configured at your company. Please contact your company's travel administrator if you need to book a trip."

Then I go to Profile > Profile settings > Personal information and I can see that an empty field for a phone number is marked in red as [required**] (I assume this is the reason for the blue banner on the frontpage). I filled in the missing info and when I click the "Save" button, I get a popup stating "Processing, please wait...", but nothing ever happens.

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pmei actually, the message in the blue banner means that your company is still in the process of configuring Concur Travel and it isn't fully set up for use yet. That is likely why you get the Processing, please wait message when you Save. 

Once Concur Travel has been fully configured and "turned on", you should be able to save information on your profile.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
pmei

Thanks for your reply Kevin, I will check this with the responsible  department.

pmei

Hi Kevin,

My company has now reinitialized my account, so that the blue banner mention above is not displayed anymore.

However, the 2nd issue didn't disappear as you expected:

When I go to Profile > Profile settings > Personal information, I can see that an empty field for a phone number is marked in red as [required**]. I filled in the missing info and when I click the "Save" button, I get a popup stating "Processing, please wait...", but nothing ever happens.

Please help me to fill in my phone number in my profile, thank you!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pmei have you tried using a different browser? Give that a try and let me know if it works or not.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
pmei

@KevinD  so far I have tried it on Chrome, Firefox and Edge. They all do the same: pop up a window called "Closed", saying "Processing, please wait...", and nothing happens.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pmei okay. Do you mind sending me the phone number you are trying to add in a private message? Please let me know if it is a cell number or home phone. Be sure to include the country code.

To send me a private message, click on my username (KevinD). You should see a button that says Message.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
uk17693969
Occasional Member - Level 1

I have lost the tab to claim my non-incar expenses. I can not update my profile (red fields) who should I speak to??

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@uk17693969 sending you a private message with a name of who to contact. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey