cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MicheleS
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to book travel for my boss

My boss granted delegate access, but I am still unable to book travel for her. She also granted be delegate access to her expense reports so that I can process them for her, but I can't access that either. Can someone tell me why?

1 Solution
Solution
MicheleS

Hi Kevin - yes, her initials are BK. She's told me several times that she has granted me delegate access to her travel and expenses. Right now, I tried to get into GE Travel, but I keep getting an error message.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MicheleS hello there. Is your boss the person with initials BK? Just wanting to make sure I'm looking at the correct profile.

I didn't see on your travel profile the option to add a Travel Arranger/Assistant. I'm checking internally to see if maybe your company turned this off as I've never seen a profile without this option. 

Also, I looked at your Expense profile and under Delegate For there isn't any name listed. So, it appears your boss didn't add you correctly as a delegate. 

Obviously there is some sort of disconnect happening here. Can you provide any more info to help me help you? 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
MicheleS

Hi Kevin - yes, her initials are BK. She's told me several times that she has granted me delegate access to her travel and expenses. Right now, I tried to get into GE Travel, but I keep getting an error message.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MicheleS could you please do the following:

1. Screenshot the error when you try to access Concur Travel.

2. Have your boss screenshot the screens she is on when adding you as a delegate for Expense and arranger for Travel. 

I went in with a different browser to check who you are the delegate for and no name is listed. See my screenshot below. 

KevinD_1-1646768150012.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
e164241
New Member - Level 1

i am trying to book travel for my boss, SP.   He added me as a delegate, but when I switch to acting as him, it only brings up expenses and the travel tab is gone.   

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@e164241 Delegate is for Expense only. Your boss needs to go to Profile>Profile Settings>Personal Information. From there scroll down to the Travel Assistants/Arrangers and add you there. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey