cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kbala_01murugan
Occasional Member - Level 2

Unable to approve the concur requests

Hi,

When I try approving the concur travel and claim requests with the comments, the request is not getting approved, instead stuck in the same page but getting approved with multiple try without comments. 

15 REPLIES 15
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kbala_01murugan could you provide screenshots of the screen you go to for approvals and then once the item is open, take a screenshot of that screen too, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kbala_01murugan

Hi, 
I've attached the approval page for your reference below. I'm unable to approve or move to next tab only when I enter the comments and the page remains after multiple trying of approving it.

kbala_01murugan_4-1653056520695.png

kbala_01murugan_5-1653056532687.png

Thanks,
Balamurugan

kbala_01murugan

Hi,
Expecting for the good resolution. 

kbala_01murugan

Hi @KevinD 
Any best solution for the above issue? 

@kbala_01murugan I replied to your original post and requested that you provide screenshots of the page you are on when attempting to approve. If you could do that, I would appreciate it.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

@kbala_01murugan it sounds like from what @VndyMvn mentioned that clearing your browser's cache should clear up the issue. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
kbala_01murugan

Hi @KevinD 

I've already shared the requested screenshots above. Please check those and I've already tried clearing the browser caches, that doesn't work.

@kbala_01murugan in looking at your screenshot, the status of the Request says, "Pending Cost Object Approval". It is possible that for the cost object associated to the request, you are not the designated approver. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey

@kbala_01murugan I did some looking at your site and for the Customer and Project ID combination listed on the Request, there is someone else listed as the Cost Object Approver, that is likely why you cannot approve it. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
VndyMvn

Hi @KevinD . My manager is also unable to approve my concur travel requests. Any help would be great. Thanks in advance.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@VndyMvn could you provide a little more detail for me please? Are they not seeing a button to Approve the request or when they click Approve, nothing happens or they get an error? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
VndyMvn

Hi @KevinD . Sorry - we were able to figure it out late last night. You can disregard my request.

Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@VndyMvn Great to hear. Do you mind sharing what the resolution was in case others might come across the same issue? 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
VndyMvn

@KevinD  no problem! We had to clear our cache in the web browser. 

kbala_01murugan

Hi @Kevin

Any solution ?