cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ilegare44
New Member - Level 1

URGENT: Hotel Status Says Reservation Not Paid For Through Reservation System

I booked a flight and hotel reservation at the same time through SAP Concur Travel. My company has a card on file through Concur that I do not have access to (I work in government). The airfare was paid for, but when I arrived at the hotel, they said that they didn't have any payments for the room or a card on file. I don't have a company card because I work in the public sector, hence why I was using SAP COncur. 

It says on my itinerary on SAP Concur Travel that the status of my hotel reservation is "not purchased through the reservation system" - why was it not purchased using the card on file for my company? How do I do charge this reservation to the card on file? How do I avoid this happening in the future? 

2 REPLIES 2
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@ilegare44 Hello.  Typically, credit cards are only used to guarantee a hotel reservation and a credit card either comes from the individual profile or a company card that must be set up to allow that.  I'm guessing based on your email address, you work for a government agency and are using the ConcurGov version of SAP Concur. Is that correct?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ilegare44 since you work for a government agency, we do not have the ability to access your site to see how things are set up. So, two options I can suggest are:

1. Contact whomever is your SAP Concur Site Travel Admin

2. Contact your travel agency. They will be able to see if there is a card on file that should pay for hotel bookings.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.