cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
djoaquim
Occasional Member - Level 1

Trouble with Multi-City flights

I am trying to use the Multi City option.  The website shows me the first set of options for Segment 1.  I select an option but do not see any way to move on to Segment 2.  Please see screenshot.

djoaquim_0-1673035579374.png

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@djoaquim what comes to mind is that JetBlue might not have flights from SFO to Boulder City Airport. Although, I have no idea as I didn't even know there was a Boulder City airport near L.V. 

Did you mean to select Boulder City? I just did another search on Expedia for any flight from SFO to BLD and there aren't any. Maybe try selecting Harry Reid airport in Las Vegas, that should work. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@djoaquim what comes to mind is that JetBlue might not have flights from SFO to Boulder City Airport. Although, I have no idea as I didn't even know there was a Boulder City airport near L.V. 

Did you mean to select Boulder City? I just did another search on Expedia for any flight from SFO to BLD and there aren't any. Maybe try selecting Harry Reid airport in Las Vegas, that should work. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
djoaquim
Occasional Member - Level 1

You are right, there were no flights to BLD.  I had tried Harry Reid, and other local airports in Las Vegas and all of them had the same result, could not move on to the next area after selecting the first flight.  BLD just happens to be the last one I tried and therefore was in my screenshot when I finally asked for help.  If this happened because there were no flights, why didn't the website tell me this?  Instead, I spent 5+ hours trying to figure out what was wrong on my own.  In the end, I made the reservation in two separate transactions.  There were flights from SFO to LAS, but not JetBlue flights.  Why would it matter what airline the flights are on, if you need to flight from one place to another then the website should help you accomplish that goal.  The simple fact that I was able to do this in two transactions makes me think that it should have been possible in one transaction.  I feel like SAP/Concur is doing this on purpose to get more booking fees.