cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rhutsko
New Member - Level 1

Trouble Booking a flight

Is Concur having an issue booking flights on United today?

I am trying to book a trip.  I get 4 choices for flights all of which have a "Select" button.  I choose one by clicking its "Select" button.  It moves to the top of the page and the button now says "remove".  There is no pricing for the flight, nor are there any other interaction choices to move forward.  

15 REPLIES 15
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rhutsko it is possible from what you described that you are searching for flights by schedule, rather than price. What this does is has you choose the outbound flight first. When you select the outbound option you want, it does move that selection to the top of the screen, but now you need to choose your return flight. Once you choose both the outbound and return, then you will see options to see pricing. 

Is this possible what is happening? When you get to the Search results screen for flights, do you see an Outbound and Return tab? If so, then what I described is the issue. 

I would ask you to do your search again and when you get to the flight search results, take a screenshot of your entire screen and post it here for me. I will be able to tell if you are searching by price or schedule. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
akumar07
New Member - Level 1

I'm having the same issue but I do not see a Return tab to select.  Can anyone point me to what I need to do to move forward with booking?

akumar07_0-1639098054775.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@akumar07 it would be helpful to see your entire screen. I can tell you that the flight option you have is the outbound, so now you'll need to select your return, but since I cannot see your entire screen, I cannot advise what to do next. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Ctamblyn1
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD I am having the same issue. I can select a departure flight but it doesn't give me any options for moving forward or selecting a return flight. Please help, i need to get this trip booked today.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ctamblyn1 I don't know if you were able to get this resolved, but in these types of situations, I need to see what you are seeing, so without a screenshot, I cannot provide accurate help. 

For future reference, if you are needing to get a flight booked ASAP and you are having trouble, contact your company's travel management company to get it booked. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
laceyc
New Member - Level 2

Same issue - there is no "Return tab"

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@laceyc please take a screenshot of your entire screen for me. Without seeing your screen, I can't really assist you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
laceyc
New Member - Level 2

I did and already pasted it above.

laceyc
New Member - Level 2

I too am having this same issue. I am only being given the option to "select" a departing flight, and when I click the blue Select button, it does nothing. I have no "continue" or "next" option or anything. I see you're asking for a screenshot; this wont' fit in one page so I've done my best below. 

laceyc_0-1656010011957.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@laceyc the screenshots are a little blurry...any chance you can start over and take a screenshot of the screen where you put in departing airport and arriving airport and the other flight search criteria, please? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
laceyc
New Member - Level 2

Of course they're blurry, this doesn't fit in one page. This comment thread doesn't allow you to upload something or I'd take a video. By the way this is not helpful. 

laceyc
New Member - Level 2

Step 1 - 

laceyc_0-1656012368342.png

Step 2 - 

laceyc_1-1656012402260.png

Step 3  (3 part screen shot as it does not fit in one page and you want it enlarged) - 

laceyc_2-1656012515100.png

laceyc_3-1656012523310.pnglaceyc_4-1656012534524.png

Step 4 (clicking "Select" on the first flight; 4 part screenshot as it does not fit on one screen) - 

laceyc_5-1656012590010.png

laceyc_6-1656012615589.png

laceyc_7-1656012657183.png

laceyc_8-1656012675983.png

Step 5 - cannot continue as there is no "return flight" tab or any continue button to move on.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@laceyc I tried doing the same search and did get some return results, but the return flight on Friday, August 5th was around 11am and 12:30pm. Your search is a plus or minus 2 hours (see screenshot) from 5pm. So, my guess is that you aren't getting a return option because your search window isn't big enough to include the only return flights available. Try increasing the search window or change your return time. 

KevinD_0-1656013725461.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
laceyc
New Member - Level 2

That did work. I completely missed that filter. Thank you for your help.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@laceyc it's easy to miss. Sometimes you just need an extra set of eyes. Glad I could help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey