cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oliverfiedler
Super User
Super User

Travelfusion search option different than +/-2h not working ?

Hi all,

we are using indirect Travel with BCD and learned, that in Concur when we search for flight times of more than +/-2 hours (e.g. +/-4 hours or so), Travelfusion would ignore this setting and only looks up flights +/-2 hours of the entered departure/arrival time. Effect of this is, that flights that actually exist are not shown in the Concur/Travelfusion result page - which of course is very problematic, as our travelers would need clear know-how on flight schedules by doing outside-Concur web research. This is time consuming and a (very) bad user experience.

Can anyone confirm that this fixed +/-2 hour search "radius", irrespective of what the user actually chooses in the Concur search option, is reality? And if this is a limitation of Travelfusion or the Concur platform? In case it is Concur, is there maybe improvement in the New Travel Experience?

Thanks,

Oliver

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oliverfiedler here is what I received from my Travel contacts: 

"There is an improvement with this in the new Travel experience. If a user did a search for anytime or a larger window than two hours and they did not get corresponding Travelfusion results, it should be reported as a bug. We would want to know the search parameters they used and would need to see the logs so we could recreate the issue and figure out where this is breaking down."

So, we recommend you submit this issue to Concur Support and provide the details of what the user entered for their air search and who the user is that encountered the issue.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oliverfiedler I've reached out to my two travel experts to see if they can provide some insight.

Thank you,
Kevin
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oliverfiedler here is what I received from my Travel contacts: 

"There is an improvement with this in the new Travel experience. If a user did a search for anytime or a larger window than two hours and they did not get corresponding Travelfusion results, it should be reported as a bug. We would want to know the search parameters they used and would need to see the logs so we could recreate the issue and figure out where this is breaking down."

So, we recommend you submit this issue to Concur Support and provide the details of what the user entered for their air search and who the user is that encountered the issue.

Thank you,
Kevin

Many thanks @KevinD for the input!

Hope my company will switch to the new Travel experience soon...

BR Oliver