cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kdawson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Traveler name change in profile

I am the travel administrator for my company.  We don't have any version of SAP "expense" in concur administration, so I don't know which version we have.

One of our employees got married and changed her last name - and I need to change it in her Traveler profile before she travels again.  Can you direct me to the best resource for this?

Thank you!

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kdawson from the SAP Concur home screen, mouse over Administration in the upper right corner. Follow the screenshot below.

KevinD_0-1669136551962.png

On the Company Admin screen, select User Administration. This screen will allow you to search for the user to pull up their profile and change the name.

Now, big caveat here...on the user's travel profile, the name on their Concur Travel profile must match their ID and must match the name they have on any frequent traveler programs, so be sure this person has made all those updates before you change their profile name. If you don't, they likely will have issues when booking their travel in SAP Concur.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kdawson from the SAP Concur home screen, mouse over Administration in the upper right corner. Follow the screenshot below.

KevinD_0-1669136551962.png

On the Company Admin screen, select User Administration. This screen will allow you to search for the user to pull up their profile and change the name.

Now, big caveat here...on the user's travel profile, the name on their Concur Travel profile must match their ID and must match the name they have on any frequent traveler programs, so be sure this person has made all those updates before you change their profile name. If you don't, they likely will have issues when booking their travel in SAP Concur.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kdawson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you Kevin!

JA67438
New Member - Level 1

Kevin Hi 

I have the Title and suffix to my name showing up resulting in Mrs coming up twice in my ticket bookings 

i need to delet this to make my reservations which got declined