cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ed422
New Member - Level 1

Traveler Policy groups

If we need to allow certain travelers a higher spend on their airfare am I able to create specific "traveler policies" that will map to specific "traveler groups" where we can move these certain employees into? If so, can you please provide a details on how this is done?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ed422 you certainly can. It is under Travel Admin. On the first screen of Travel Admin you'll see a Travel Class field. There will be a link to Edit Classes. Here you can add a new travel class. Once created, you need to assign that class to the users who need to belong to that class. Once that is done, you can add your travel rules. Rules are built using the Travel Rule Builder option. Visit: https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/travel/administrator for our list of Travel Admin resources.

KevinD_0-1715372490204.png

KevinD_2-1715372530512.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Ed422 Hello.  Travel Rules are based on Rule Class.  Travelers are assigned to certain Rule Classes decided by the Company.  Some companies have an Executive Rule Class or VIP Rule Class where different rules are built in consideration of different company policy for those travelers.  I have attached the Travel Service Guide that talks about Rule Classes and building Rules.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.