cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hselkirk
New Member - Level 1

Travel authorization number

I am relatively new to the Concur online reservation system, and I just tried to make a car rental for an upcoming trip.

However, I couldn't complete the reservation without a Travel Authorization number.  

That makes sense enough, but as it happens, my company does not issue Travel Authorization numbers when they approve trips.

This has not been an issue in the past since I used the company's travel agent instead of the online system.  That has now changed, and we are being urged to use Concur whenever possible.

So is there a tool in Concur that help me obtain a Travel Authorization number?

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hselkirk when you tried to do the booking, did you receive some sort of error message stating you needed a travel authorization? If so, could you try the car reservation again and take a screenshot of the message, please?

There is an SAP Concur module for Travel Requests, but I don't see that is turned on in your site. Also, you could try calling your travel agency and ask them about this. They should have some information about the subject.

If you do find out from the travel agency about the travel authorization, could you come back to this thread and let me know what it is, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.