cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
barend
Occasional Member - Level 1

Travel approval via Smart-approve.com

When my team members are booking flights that are out of the company guidelines (or there are cheaper options) they can book but I'm receiving an email containing:

Dear travel approver/booker,

This is an automated reminder for approval for the following trip:

Traveller name:    ...

Date of travel:    14 February 2022

Ticket time limit: 11 February 2022 by 1600 hours

NOTE - Failure to Approve/Decline this trip by this date and time, will result in the booking option expiring.

Use the following link to view the details, and approve or decline the trip by clicking on the relevant button:

link to smart-approve.com

Neither my outlook credentials or other login is working for this site. Also the password reset option with my e-mail address is not returning any option for resetting the password.

Why is there no option in concur itself to approve the trip and whom to contact to make sure that I'm able to approve these trips?

Thanks for any suggestions!

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@barend could you post a screenshot for me please? 

I've not heard of this before. Usually managers get an email and there is an option to approve or they see within the SAP Concur tool the trip and can approve it. I'm going to check with someone on our Travel team if they can explain this to me.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
barend

barend_0-1645046040554.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@barend I spoke with someone on our Travel team and she thinks the smart-approve.com is something that your Travel Management Company has set up. I would give them a call to see if they can explain it or it something from their end. Can you update me please, after you speak with them? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
barend

Thanks Kevin, I will call them tomorrow and see if they can help. Will keep you up to date!

Anusingh
New Member - Level 1

Hi @barend ,

We are facing the same issue, did you get any solution to fix it?
Our travel team says they do not have any setup for Smart Approve.

Thanks & Regards,

Anu 

barend

Hi Anu,

No still the same issue. The IT department of my travel agency looked into it but seems they can't do anything. Each time I have to call them or send an email to confirm that i'm okay with the trips...