cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
philipaleksich
Occasional Member - Level 1

Travel Request forms for non-Concur Request Users

Hi all,

For those of you who do not use Concur Request, how do you go about your trip requests? Currently, we utilize paper request forms and we would like to move to something more electronic. Do any of you have online forms or requests and if so, what information do you have on the request?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Beshoy
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello philipaleksich, 

Thanks for posting on our community. While we wait to see what insight other members of the community might be able to provide, have you had a chance to check out Concur Request? We hope this might be a viable solution to what you are trying to accomplish. 

Thanks, 

Beshoy 

Best,
Beshoy Maoud
SAP Concur - Site Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
philipaleksich
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Beshoy,

I appreciate your response. I have looked into Concur Request and suggested it to my CFO as a potential solution. However, only one of our three company locations uses Concur to book travel so implementing Request wouldn't completely solve our problems. This is why I was asking if anyone utilizes an electronic version of paper requests, perhaps at a past company or if they simply have that knowledge. 

Both Concur Request and Invoice are two products that could definitely help us but as I said, for only one of our locations and not our entire company. Are there any suggestions that you can give in regards to this situation?

Thanks,

Philip

Hi Philip,

I am a Product Manager for the Concur Request product.

My understanding from your last comment is that you are under the impression that Concur Request can be used (to approve business travel) only in conjunction with Concur Travel to actually undertake the booking. Concur Request can actually be used in many ways, including witout Concur Travel for your two groups that don't use Concur Travel. In this case, it could for instance send email to your travel agency, thus providing you with: an "electronic version of paper requests", automation with your travel agency, gains in productivity hence savings.

Hope it helps, let me know if I can assist you with othre questions.