cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MicheleW
Occasional Member - Level 2

Travel Profile was changed by "UserDataWS"

Please help me solve a mystery. Three of our executives had their Travel Rule Class changed, resulting in their profiles flipping to our sister company at the travel management company. I have run the report "User Preference Changes Version 2" under Travel Reports and have found that the "user" making this change was UserDataWS. Does anyone know what this means or what would have caused this change to appear in the report?

In researching this issue using this report, I have found that a number of users also have data changed by UserDataWS, or even William Never (whom I know is the alias used by Concur admins). Are these changes actually a reflection of the user him/herself making a profile change? If so, how could Travel Rule Class have been changed since this is not possible for a traveler to do?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MicheleW I suggest posting this in the Admin Group since this forum tends to be read more by end users.

I do know users cannot change their travel rule class, so it would have had to be someone with admin rights.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MicheleW I suggest posting this in the Admin Group since this forum tends to be read more by end users.

I do know users cannot change their travel rule class, so it would have had to be someone with admin rights.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.