cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bfinklea
Occasional Member - Level 1

Travel Hotel Map Not Showing?

I am trying to look at some hotel options, but the map is not displaying on my end.  Is there a setting I need to change or tweak?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bfinklea if you could take a screenshot of your entire hotel search results screen, that would be helpful. The map should appear automatically. I personally hide the map as it takes up too much space, but that's me. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bfinklea

bfinklea_0-1657304946741.png

This is what I am seeing, the map is just blanked out.  I need it to gauge some potential travel time and just have not had this happen.  It is happening on multiple computers, not just my work laptop, but also my personal one.  Thanks for any help!

Brianmoran

Hi Kevin,

I'm not able to see map on Concur for hotel locations which is making it difficult to pick a place close to my patients.  Let me know if there is anything I can do to rectify the problem.

Thank you,

snadel

I have a client advising that they have the same problem of not being able to view the map.  I suggested that they clear their cache but is there something else that needs to be done?  Here is what they sent me: 

For quite some time now I’ve experienced a problem with the map in the hotel search on Concur. The map is blank. Here is a screenshot to show what I mean:

snadel_0-1673450970578.png

Also, when conducting a search for an airport (from original search screen), I don’t receive results. The small gear keeps spinning, but no result.

snadel_1-1673450970585.png

snadel_2-1673450970589.png

I am a Mac user. It used to work fine, but about a year or so ago it stopped. I have tried different browsers, same result.