cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jvanzuidam
Occasional Member - Level 2

Title (Ms) showing as travelers middle name

While the title is a required field in profile - when the reservations are made they are showing as Jennifer Ms. Van Zuidam

Any solution to this?

jvanzuidam_0-1630426471640.png

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jvanzuidam you are going to need to submit a Support Ticket through our Support portal to have them look into what is driving how the info is saving to the GDS. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Pserch
Occasional Member - Level 1

I have the same issue as @jvanzuidam originally posted.

@KevinD would you mind posting the link to create/submit the support ticket? I navigated the Support portal for awhile and I cannot find a way to submit one.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pserch this isn't available to everyone. If you sign in to your SAP Concur profile, click Help in the upper right corner. In the Help drop down, look to see if there is a Contact Support option. If not, then the person at your company who is the Authorized Support Contact would need to submit this on your behalf. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.