cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sid3010
New Member - Level 1

Ticket Number and Confirmation Number

I booked my plane ticket outside of SAP Concur, but when I try to add it to my trip manually it asks me for a ticket number. My ticket only has a confirmation number. It's a Frontier airlines ticket. Has any faced a similar issue before?

1 Solution
Solution
sid3010
New Member - Level 1

I was able to figure it out. I entered my Frontier miles number as the ticket number and it worked. Thanks for your help again!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sid3010 I haven't flown on Frontier in years, but I do know that any other airline I have flown on recently always has a ticket number. Without seeing your reservation, I cannot provide any help other than maybe pull up the reservation on Frontier's website and see if you can see the ticket number from there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sid3010
New Member - Level 1

Thanks for your response, Kevin. I checked on the website multiple times and could only find the confirmation number. Do you know if there is a workaround that I could use in case I am unable to find the ticket number at all.

Solution
sid3010
New Member - Level 1

I was able to figure it out. I entered my Frontier miles number as the ticket number and it worked. Thanks for your help again!

nilyina
New Member - Level 1

Hi,

I have the same problem with Ryanair. As far as I could find, Ryanair does not have ticket numbers and provides only a reservation code (in letters). What shall I do?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@nilyina have you tried calling your company's travel agency or the airline to see if they can provide the information?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.