cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AlexandraE
Occasional Member - Level 2

The enterprise branch I usually use is no longer an option for booking in Concur

How do i book my car through Concur at the Enterprise car rental office I  normally book at as it is no longer an option in the menu? I contacted the branch and they said another user of Concur said they had the same problem.

The Enterprise address I want is:

Address: 3080 University Pkwy, Winston-Salem, NC 27105

This other office or Enterprise DID come up, so we know it is not an org problem: (fyi) 

4.69 miles
Stratford Rd Winsto
1442 S Stratford Rd

Winston Salem, NC 27103

1 Solution
Solution
AlexandraE

Hey Kevin, I wound up contacting the branch and telling them what was happening. I was the second person to tell them this problem existed with a Concur booking. The next day I tried again and it was working. They were very motivated to get it fixed so I'm assuming they made some calls.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AlexandraE have you tried contacting your company's travel agency to get this booked? They might also be able to see why it isn't coming up as an option.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
AlexandraE

Hey Kevin, I wound up contacting the branch and telling them what was happening. I was the second person to tell them this problem existed with a Concur booking. The next day I tried again and it was working. They were very motivated to get it fixed so I'm assuming they made some calls.