cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
larastevens
Occasional Member - Level 1

TSA Date of Birth

One of my team has his DOB showing up 10 years later than it actually is so his precheck status doesn't show up on his tickets. The only place I can find to add a DOB is in the TSA section. I've gone in and re-entered it just in case he put it in wrong, but does anyone else have an idea? Maybe the TSA itself has the wrong info?  Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@larastevens Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. The Gender and Date of Birth is usually saved and updated in the TSA Secure Flight section. I checked your configuration and don't see any profile custom fields configured, so that is not affecting your scenario.

leedau_0-1696015207374.png

I would recommend reaching out to your Travel Agency to see if they can help you pinpoint why the date of birth is coming over incorrectly. I can send you a Private Message with contact information for your Travel Agency.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.