cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Apetry1027
Occasional Member - Level 2

Still not fixed - New Concur Experience Error Code: ar-40000 when trying to book flights

Is anyone still getting this error when trying to book flights in the New Concur Experience? My TMC said that Concur was supposed to have this error corrected no later than 30Jun2024. However, I am still getting this error when trying to book flights.

Apetry1027_0-1720528757378.png

8 REPLIES 8
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Apetry1027 I've reached out to my Travel contacts to see what the answer is to this. I'll let you know what I find out.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Apetry1027

@KevinD Thank you Kevin.

This what I received from my TMC this morning. Maybe you can confirm this.

Apetry1027_0-1720614691121.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Apetry1027 When your TMC contact says Online Support, is he talking about Concur Support or Sabre support? 

Thank you,
Kevin
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Apetry1027

@KevinD No Kevin. They are referencing the TMC online support staff.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Apetry1027 thank you for clarifying. 

Thank you,
Kevin
Apetry1027

@KevinD You're welcome!

NTS
Super User
Super User

Hi @Apetry1027  and @KevinD 

We are in the same situation and we had to roll back to the old travel experience.

AR-400000 seems to be related to Ghost cards configuration. With the new travel experience only one Corporate Ghost Card can be set as Required in a Travel Configuration for a particular booking (flight, train,...).

Please check KB 000048505-EoT - Error: "Multiple required payment methods found. Please contact your company administrator.

Hope it helps

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NTS this is very helpful. Thank you for posting it. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin