cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swalden
Occasional Member - Level 3

Southwest not showing in Flight Search

We are suddenly experiencing the absence of Southwest showing up in our Flight Searches on the desktop web version of Concur.  One employee ended up calling our travel management company and booking over the phone (which they shouldn't NEED to do) and another employee saw the airline come up on their mobile app and booked their trip that way.

I checked our travel rules and Southwest is not excluded from our search. 

Is anyone else experiencing this? 

5 REPLIES 5
lisago12
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello, Please open a Concur Support ticket so they can research this for you. When you open the ticket please add the screen shots of the user not able to see Southwest airlines along with the search criteria the user entered. They will be happy to research this for you.

Have a wonderful rest of your day!

Best Regards,

LisaMarie

Consultant

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@swalden did this affect more than just two employees? Were these cities that the travelers have traveled to previously using Southwest Airlines? These types of questions help narrow down if it is a one-off type issue or more global for your company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
swalden
Occasional Member - Level 3

@KevinD  for now it's just the two employees.  I was hoping that they had gotten screenshots but they didn't.    Both of these employees had previously booked on SW through Concur as well, but I don't know if they booked to those same cities previously.  I've reached out to ask both of them but they're both currently traveling and their responses are delayed. 

TRS
New Member - Level 1

I just wanted to add that I am also experiencing this issue: I attempted to book a flight from OAK to BOS for 1/8/2024 via a desktop browser.  The SAP Concur mobile app is also not displaying Southwest Airline (SWA) flights.

SWA Results.jpgOn SWA (whether on the desktop website or the mobile app), seats are available on several different flights throughout the day.

Concur Search Criteria.jpgWithin Concur, I have removed all flight preferences that would otherwise cloud the search aside from airport locations and departure dates/times. 

Concur Results Summary.jpgFlight costs are well within company compliance, yet no SWA flights are displayed.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TRS you might need to call your company's travel agency or get a support ticket submitted to Concur Support. I tried the same search criteria as you and Southwest did show.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.