cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Travelante
Occasional Member - Level 3

Sorting Company Hotel Rates

Hi everyone,

We have Hotel rates loaded to Concur and I'm wondering if there is a way to change the order in which they appear in this list. I want to have our Company rates always on top. 

Why:

1) Hotels don't account the volume which comes from the BAR/Early booking rate and not under our Company one.

2) Sometimes the difference is minimal but our Comany rates get moved to the end of the list, and people are trying to save a couple of $$.

We already turned off Radius and TMC rates because with them the Company rates were not visible at all but it doesn't solve our problem 100%.

Thank you for your ideas and Happy Holidays!

rates.png

5 REPLIES 5
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @Travelante

Thanks for posting. This is a great question. Have you had a chance to dive into some of the Travel Admin training material on Concur Training? https://www.concurtraining.com/en-us/pr/administer There is a lot of good info on setting up the travel rules that may just have something that could help with this. 

I also look forward to hearing from your fellow community members. Has anyone else tried to do this? What worked for you all?

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Travelante

Hi Ashley,

Thank you for your answer! Do you think there is someone from Concur who will be able to help us with this issue? Some Support Line maybe?

AshleyB

Hi @Travelante

For this kind of thing, I would suggest working with your company's Concur Rep. There are support options but they are more of a product bug/issue resource and less of a product management resource. Do you know who your company's rep is? If not I can look that up for you. Just shoot me a private message with your company name and login email and I can get you connected to them.

Best,
Ashley Bragg

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Travelante

Yes, we know it - we work through an agency and they were not able to help us.

Do you know if there are any official Concur Travel conferences scheduled for 2020 where people can help us with cases like this one?

Thank you!

AshleyB

Hi @Travelante

Good question. We do have our annual conference SAP Concur Fusion 2020. There you would be able to set a meeting with solution consultants, learn from fellow SAP Concur users, and ask questions directly to the people who create the SAP Concur products. 

Check out our SAP Concur Fusion group an inside scoop on the conference!

Best,
Ashley Bragg