cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member - Level 1

Seats not showing up while booking flight

Hi,

I have selected my flights and when I try to select the seats, the page is not showing up to select the seats.

Can you please provide help on this.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@212583412 I did a search for this and the seat map not showing is based on the fare class, airline carrier and the Global Distribution system. If any of these don't allow seat selection for whatever reason, you get the experience you are having. It is not a Concur Travel issue. Concur Travel can only display what the airline or Global Distribution system provides.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
New Member - Level 1

I had this issue this morning (5 May 2023). Concur Travel will not let me ticket my flight unless I select a seat. I am given the button to select a seat, when the seat selection window displays there are no seats displayed for the picture of plane that shows up. The error message is "Sorry, we are unable to display a seatmap for this flight."  Where would I find an indicator that the fare class or airline carrier do not allow seat selection? If fare class or carrier do not allow seat selection, why am I being required to select a seat? Thank you in advance for your help